|1. Jone's Motto: Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.
2. Terman's Law of Innovation: If you want a team to win the high jump, you find one person who can jump seven feet, not seven people who can jump one foot each.
3. O'brien's Variation: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
4. Conway's Law: In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is going on. This person must be fired.
5. The Peter Principle: In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of Incompetence. Work is accomplished by those employees who have not reached their level of incompetence.
6. H.L.Mencken's Law: Those who can, do. Those who cannot teach.
7. Martin's Extension: Those who can't teach, administer
8. Belani's Extrapolation: Those who cannot even administer, become consultants.
9. Lieberman's Law: Everbody lies; but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
10. Kovac's Conundrum: When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.
11. Van Herpen's Law: The solving of the problem lies in finding the solvers.
12. Murphy's Law of Government: If anything can go wrong, it will do so in triplicate.
13. Bell's Theorem: When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
14. Ruby's Principle of Close Encounters: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with Someone you don't want to be seen with.
15. Young's Law: Great discoveries are made by mistake.
16. Kin Hubbard: A good listener is usually thinking about something else
17. One Anonymous Great Seer's Law : Money can't buy love, but it sure gets you a great bargaining position.
||Special Attraction !!